Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Lountain Mion.

It was Leah's first real hike, (her being from the flat lands of Georgia.)
We saw moose, mountain goats, and big horn sheep, and the wild flowers were the prettiest I've seen them, infested with multicolored humming birds.
She is a perfect hiking buddy. We had a rocken day.











 The toilet that is off the Timp trial is located on the edge of a steep hill, and as you sit you have a overwhelming view, as I'm sure people have a view of you. It is charming in a way.

We needed the mountains today, that fresh air cleans out your soul, and every time we rounded a corner a different view took our breath away. It felt amazing to stand on that summit, think about how amazing God's creations are, and how cool my legs are that they can carry me up a mountain like that.

4 comments:

Ky said...

Why the crimps?

Unknown said...

cool post--but yeah, all it really makes me want to do is get a crimper. Bringing it back in the South!

McKayJoice said...

Why? Kylee, Why not?

Whittron said...

Leah is the most beautiful woman, I love every second I get to spend it with her.

And I also loved that last picture of the timp toilet, and have it saved on my computer now.

Powered by Blogger.