Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I ain't scared.

If my beliefs aloud for tattoos I don't think I would indulge. 
But, if, for reasons unknown, the government forced all of us to get a tattoo, it would be a bike, a little bigger then a quarter on the inside of my wrist. 

I love to bike. 
I love that my city allows me to bike, welcomes bikers. I love that my friends share this love for biking with me. Sean told me he would try and map out the root we took last Sunday night, just because it was so elaborate and took us to places we had only dreamed about, changing countries and decades with every new street. 

Biking under I-15 and then over it, bike trials along the river, dimly lit roads along the trains.

Nothing is more calming to me then a night ride, even so now when the sun goes down and takes with it the summer heat, and the night air becomes cool and crisp. 
And there is something about that part of Salt Lake we were in, with the warehouse grunge, it is enchanting, and makes me want to build a theme park with that entire grungy feel. 
(old steel roller-coasters, and steam. . . think about it. It would be amazing.)  


1 comments:

Ky said...

One of my favorite Memories with you is riding our bikes down 400 north under the logan summer sky. Your really good at night rides.

And just for the record, if government forced all of us to get a tattoo, I would get a compass rose on the inside of my wrist as well.

Powered by Blogger.