Saturday, May 5, 2012

Send me an Angel.

My first interaction with Joey was from opposite ends of the Sunday school class when the teacher asked us to tell us things that made us happy. I yelled out "Dancing" and "Kissing" (trying to add some pzazz to church, ((ya know how cool I am!))
After class Joey tracked me down in the hallway and told me he would dance with me anytime.  

That was three/four months ago,back when I first fell in love with Joey and his Brother. . The Simpson boys are on their own orbit, and I love them. 
Last night, for the first time, we all went dancing together. 80's night baby. I swore that place off 6 years ago when I realized that I'm older and classier then all the little skanky girls that go there Yet I can't feel comfortable about a pair of spandex that I buy until I test them out on that dance floor. The beats, the neon colors, they call to me. 

It was a great night. The Simpson boys bodies were made to dance, it is their gift and curse, may God bless them

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're friends with Joey? I worked with him for a few months. He's such a funny guy.

RaVoe said...

is that Lucille Ball?

McKayJoice said...

Jess- you knew Joey!? He is so great.

RaVoe- Her name is Kate, she is so glamorous, danced in heels all night.

Powered by Blogger.