I woke up one day to the sound of the neighbors moving stuff around, I sat at my window for about ten minutes trying to figure out if they were moving stuff in or out.
Then I called Syd, within 24 hours she had reserved the apartment.
I could not be more thrilled. I love these girls, they have been solid friends to me, and now they are directly above me, we share the same stair well/balcony, that we will sit and sip orange juice and watch the sunset over the temple. (They have yet to join my roommates and I for this activity, but they will)
I sit in my little room and listen as they have Beyonce dance parties, and listen to Harry Potter on tape. (Once they start doing activity that I approve of I might join.)
I've always said that I love this city, today, I'm loving it just a little bit more.
2 comments:
That is such a great picture. I'm loving it.
We'll have a regular dance party sometime and you can join. You'll like that.
That picture is a crack up! You nerds! You wonderful happy nerds!
Post a Comment