The entire evening was dedicated to them, and at the end of the program they had some of the missionaries go on stage and sing Called to Serve.
There was only a small handful of us that came, but it was a good group.
After when we were congradulating President Ashton he said to us-
"This night has brought back a lot of great memories for us, and our time in Canada was a very influential and special to us, and we share that time with you."
(President Ashton with his daughters and Elder Ballard.)
| . |
The Russons, and myself.
It got me all choked up, just to feel a small portion of that happy missionary spirit again.
I am so lucky to have the Ashtons influece in my life. They are everything I would hope to be.
I am still glad that I served a mission, I still will overflow with graditude when I think about the insane days I spent in Canada.
Onward, ever onward.

2 comments:
Who doesn't love the Ashton's...thru them we got to meet.
Coincidence? I think not LOL
No coincidence at all.
Post a Comment