Thursday, December 22, 2011

Welcome to the good life.

Steve took me to a Jazz game.
And everything in the city is so Christmas, it makes me want to dance just to be out on the town.
The Jazz dancers are in sexy Santa outfits, the 'Kiss Cam' has turned to 'Mistletoe cam'
And it lightly snows as we ride trax through the twinkly light city.
Love my city. I love scarfs, hats and the bitter cold winter air.
And no photoshop tricks here! We were so close.
12th row! Yeah, that's right! -so when Jeremy Evans made that wicked cool slam dunk in the 4th quarter, I felt the ground shake as he landed. . .
And as we walked in we passed Thurl Bailey and he said hello to Steve. (I act like I know what I am talking about, it really is an entire world that I know little about yet feel strangely obligated now to get to know, I live in Salt Lake, I should be a Jazz fan right?!) It really was so fun.
And then back to Mark's penthouse apartment with everyone for hot chocolate and an amazing view of city lights. Such a posh city night.

1 comments:

Brett Z said...

That sounds fantastic! But just know that you were missed last night and I will see you sometime next year! Love you, bye!

Powered by Blogger.