Whitney gave me Ellen's new book for my birthday. . My request.
I love Ellen, Who doesn't love Ellen?
The book? . . SO BAD. ugh. . I felt like the entire thing was a stand up rotine. One Chapter was about how that chapter was the longest chapter in the book. . thats all the chapter talked about.
Nothing of substance, nothing to walk away with but confusion. I know I could write something better then that. Ellen?! Why? Why must you disappoint me so? After I have loved you for so long. . . blah. . . It really was torture to finish.
On the other hand I am now ankle deep in A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. So far it is brilliant, perfect book to read this time of year. . Perfect.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment