My space.
(as in 'my area', 'the place I dwell', not my cyber profile.)
The past two weeks, I've made my bed everyday.
And I do my dishes immediately after eating.
The three girls I live with do the same.
That is the only reason I do.
Our apartment is so clean, all of the time. It's weird/awesome.
So for those of you who have not yet made it up to see the fabulous life I am living- here is a picture I took last week, this is my apartment. With large hard wood floors that make it impossible not to dance when you are the only one home.
(that is exactly how I look every morning after I dress and gaze at the city walkers that stroll by our house. I'm SO city. I'm so crazy in love with this place.)
And today (Thanks to Sam Austin and Dave) we got a new couch, a LARGE 'L' shaped couch, that not only can fit all of us four girls on at the same time, but can also fit four boys as well. It's huge!
Let the parties begin!
And with the new city snow, and my white hot chocolate, there is no where that I would rather be.
1 comments:
WOW! Nice place, enjoy the floor, the dancing and the party, also enjoy the city! Congrats on having a happy life :)
Post a Comment