Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Good night, sleep tight. . .

Don't let the bed bugs bite!!


"your apartment is so nice!" - We get this complement daily, hourly, and I am constantly thinking it.
Nice, real nice.
So with a little hesitation, I post this, because I don't want you to think less of this 'nice' place I have. 

We purchased a large beautiful couch of KSL that has made brought the entire place full circle. (see post below) . . yet last night I sat on the couch and noticed a little bug join me, I grabbed it and it looked an awful lot like a tick. . so I put it in a glass. 
Then I found another one, then another. 

After going to my insect books, I knew BED BUGS. (kinda exciting! no?)
And after beating them with a shoe, we took serious action, filling our apartment with think fumes, having to leave for an hour while everything died. It has been an eventful day, and a real bonding time for Sara and I.
 I may have been to quick to assume things about my crazy roommates, they are quite wonderful. Sara and I went to Starbucks, got drinks and walked around the city talking about boys and iphones, after we had killed an army of horrid bud bugs together.  


Don't be afraid to come by, we are 68% sure that we killed them all.

2 comments:

RaVoe said...

Yikes!! Andie and I are coming up on Thursday....please have the rest of those nasty little bugs killed by then.

Ky said...

holy TV

Powered by Blogger.