Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Chewbacca

I got off work early yesterday, and my braid had gone all wild and alive and the Halloween weather was AMAZING! Halloween day and I have the AC on and the windows down!
So I went up to the capital and took a tour. 

I love that building. I don't know much about what goes on in that building. But I sure do think it is pretty.
I decided yesterday that if they ever put that building up for sale- I'll buy it.
I had my Junior and Senior prom in that building. . two of the the best nights of my high school days.

And did you know that Brigham is in there? Well he is! Standing over ten feet tall with his walking stick in hand. How great, that the Prophet of God is a symbol of the roots of Utah and all it stands for. 
Underneath Brigham a plaque reads "Prophet Statesman Pioneer" Beautiful. 

I need to be more involved in the government- learning about it, controlling it, making very cleaver jokes about it. I'm going to educate myself. 


 I lost an earring, didn't even notice when I was taking pictures that one had fallen off.


Then it was time to adjust our skanky costumes so we could go to the institute dance.. . .
Such a good night, stumbled in the door at about 4 this morning desperately needing a shower. 

Such a good Halloween. 


Also can I just post the pictures of my pumpkin this year? . . I went home Sunday for dinner and we all carved pumpkins. My pumpkin rocked. 






2 comments:

Whittron said...

that close up of your face with only one earring is great.

Connie de said...

Love your leaf-o-lantern! And that's a lot of pumpkin guts.

Powered by Blogger.