Walking up to the Barlow's house and as people say hi they just hand you ear plugs.
So great. Laura lives on the end of the road, out by Utah Lake. When you get out of your car after making the 20 minute drive to get out there, it feels like you are 100 miles away from anyone or anything else.
Out in the wilds of Utah.
So to take advantage of the wide open space, that's just a walk away from the lake, they shoot guns. Right off the front porch. Awesome.
I wish I had a picture of the house, or of Laura's Dad in his bug repellent clothes. It was all smiles all night as the sun set and the bullets flew.
Highlights would defiantly be shooting a 45 Glock (only the gun the Laura Croft uses)
And I shot The Judge. (only a hand gun that will shoot shotgun shells)
Love the Barlows. Love Laura's camera. Love being around the Deweys.
Good times.







3 comments:
"It was all smiles all night as the sun set and the bullets flew"
Probably the best sentence I have ever read.
Ha! thanks.
You're welcome, and I meant it.
Post a Comment