Friday, October 28, 2011

I'm a Gypsy

Last night I became a fourtune teller, and set up a tent/fort alone in a park in Provo.
It was hilarious, and super scary to be in a park in a candle lit tent all alone. . 



 I looked insane trying to make my tent. . .

  I was a check point in the Provo City Alley Cat race. . I had to read the fortune of the bikers, one at a time in my little tent. . I was born to be a fortune teller, I think I might quit Blue Lemon.

It was crazy because the people in the park walking around I couldn't tell if they were just people for a walk in the park, or if they were part of the bike race, so anyone who peeked into my tent I invited in and pulled out my tarot cards. I was good, only broke a smile once. ONCE!

Way fun, I might do it again tonight, without the bike race.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

So awesome. I worked late tonight.. Your stories better.

Whittron said...

I can't believe how good you were at doing that, especially when you found out day of basically. Thank you for being the best last minute person ever!

Whittron said...

oh man, that second picure... you look homeless.

McKayJoice said...

So homeless. .

For the Love of HAIR said...

I could not love this more than I do!!!! Oh my heck you look fantastic haha :) Glad you are doing good!!

Powered by Blogger.