Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving.

I put on an old jacket today, (jacket weather= awesome.) and when I reached into the pocket I found my long lost pearl necklace. I was so so happy, a little TOO happy.  
But I was happy about a lot of things today. I couldn't help it. Life is good,  there is so much to smile about now days. And today was no exception, today being the blessed day of Canadian Thanksgiving. 

The party has gotten to big for the house, so today we kicked out the AA group of the cultural hall and made a massive table, with massive amounts of good good food,  and lots of love for Canada. 

This year I'm thankful some mission friends could come, I'm thankful we had a real Canadian come, I'm thankful for my rocken siblings, big arms, that Kylee has given her two weeks, and A framed churches. 

Thanks for humoring me guys. I seriously love this holiday.
Next year - We are going to buy live turkeys, let them loose and shoot them as the morning activity, then get them ready and eat them that night. -Just think about it, could be fun  



5 comments:

Jen said...

can I come next year?

Nathan said...

I am so proud!

Connie de said...

Love the party. Love the goggles.

McKayJoice said...

Jen, yes, come next year we need you. You too Nathan.

I love the goggles too.

Whittron said...

Canadian Thanksgiving 2012!!!!

Powered by Blogger.