Monday, September 26, 2011

Black and Light

Sara (my cousin) and Sara (her roommate) had a joint birthday party.
They asked me to do the cake, and I was more then happy to.
I worked the entire day before and made the kitchen a disastrously sticky mess.
I thought the cake would be the life of the party, but little did I know that Sara would be throwing an amazing party, with candles, rope lights, twinkly lights, indoor furniture outdoor, balloons, Doctor Mario, lanterns, perfectly cut grass, a killer DJ, and amazing finger foods, and good friends.

Good time Sara, well done.

But just to brag about my cake for a sec.
It turned out fun, and I just loved making it. . .





6 comments:

Whittron said...

just so you know, her friend is sarah with an 'H'. She would be mad if you got it wrong.

Your cake is beautiful!

Sara said...

The cake was beautiful!
And we're not even mad about the 'H'.
And the party was infinitely cooler because you guys were there. Thanks again.

Ky said...

your cake.... (speechless)

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

i didnt know you did cakes! youre amazing! what pretty cake!

Unknown said...

If I was at that party, and someone walked past the cake table without stopping to admire, I'd tackle them and drag them backward to pay respects.
That cake is money McKay.

Jen said...

can you come up and visit me in January and make my 30th birthday cake? You're an amazing Baker too.. :)

Powered by Blogger.