Lindsey invited me to come play wheelchair basketball with some friends today.
So intense, so fun.
So intense, so fun.
I wish I could say that I gained a greater appreciation for wheelchair people (is that the right term? paraplegic? paralyzed? dead legs? eh!) But honestly they have quite the life! It was so fun playing in those chairs. How lucky that their entire life is like that! Awesome.
And while on the subject of Lindsey Stirling. . . have a look at her new music video!
(Who is that amazing girl who is rocken out at the 33 second mark on the right side of the shot with a beer in her hand?)
I am so awesome, I can't stand it.
I'm available to be an extra in any music videos, documentaries or small films, given two to three days notice.
Please contact my agent Andie Orton at 801.830.4840 for further details and pricing.
3 comments:
I'm totally booking you for a video
yes. wheelchair people is totally correct... love you lol
Ha! oh good to know Kerri! Good to know.
Post a Comment