Saturday, August 13, 2011


I just watched the movie Julie and Julia, and inspired me to shred all of my clothes and to stop playing around on my computer as much. . . I don't know why this is what I pulled from that movie, she was the cutest little avid blogger.

We'll see how long this lasts. . .  If you would like an update on my life- just throw on clothes you have owned for the past four years, watch an episode of Seinfeld and Arrested Development-simultaneously, while eating a bowl of quinoa and three coconut cookies, and deep down inside try to feel like you need to go back to Asia, or make something creative.

You will instantly feel like you are caught up on the fabulous life of McKay! You are Welcome, and check back later.

PS I'm also done with Pintrest and Twitter. . . what a pointless stupid waste of time they are. 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sad day

Connie de said...

Don't believe you.

Whittron said...

your life sucks.

Kiting said...

U have a nice blog...have a good day...

McKayJoice said...

you are right Connie- I can't stay away.

Connie de said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Jen said...

you make me laugh.. luv ya!

Powered by Blogger.