Friday, August 12, 2011

Bright Eyes

Sam said it was the best concert he has ever been to, or ever will go to.
So crazy that it was free. Salt Lake, I love you.

I am also grateful that we are coming off firework season and I had a lighter in my purse, so when the pot heads pulled out their lighters for The Ladder Song I was right there with them.

I have loved Bright Eyes for a long while, it was hecka cool to see him, to be front row and almost smell him.
He played all the old stuff, he twirled, freaked out, got drunk on stage, and stole our hearts away.




Yes these pictures were taken with my 1 mega pixel phone. . It was all I had!



Walking away we ran into this guy- 
It's the Solar Saucer. (a mobile solar powered DJ booth)
That hillarious, I wish I had a better picture. Google it, if you want, people and their ideas are so weird. 

I love summer time.

1 comments:

John said...

Such an amazing day.

Powered by Blogger.