Sunday, July 10, 2011

'Vacation' with RaVoe

I read on a blog a while back about this crazy antique store in Salt Lake, I think the blog described it as "chairs for as far as my eyes could see" and I thought "I'll be the judge of that!" . . . I knew RaVoe would love the place, so today we went.

And it truly was chairs as far as my eye could see. 
Rows and rows of chairs, and then rows and rows of desks, and old windows, big thick wooden doors or old pianos or headboards. . . . it was amazing. 
RaVoe loved it. Her mind was running wild with the things she could do. Wanting to paint this, and reupholster that, hang this above a window or whatever. 

The lighting was very poor so I got a whole bunch of junky/blurry pictures, but you get the idea. . . . 









I took so many picture just because I think we were both in awe at how amazing that place was.

RaVoe just needs to open her own store across the street, where she takes all of the old stuff and does her thing to them and then re-sale them to the people who can't see the potential like she can.

But if you are in the Salt Lake area, it truly is a place you need to stop by, even if you are not looking to buy anything, it is fun to walk through. And the owner is the nicest guy, he followed us around for a bit answering questions and being so friendly. 

And call me before you go, I'd love to go again. 
Euro Treasures
470 West 600 South
Salt Lake City 

3 comments:

Whittron said...

Mom is the prettiest.

Connie de said...

Holy Shnykies! How many did your mom buy?

RaVoe said...

Connie come! We could furnish your new house and have a glorious time spending all of Jerry's money!!

Powered by Blogger.