Friday, July 29, 2011

sorry for your loss






I got home and started to think about the objects I surround myself with. Things that I will never use again and yet I keep because of the memories I have tied to them. Material things that helped shape me, and served their purpose in life, and now are useless.

Relating that idea, in a small way, to a quote my friend Kaitlyn shared with me-
Sometimes we need to forget people from our past,
for one simple reason. . .
They don't belong in our future.

I have no follow up question or statement, only to say- at the end of the day I am glad I stopped by to see Laura's Art Reception. It has filled my head with thoughts.

And the crepes were good too.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

Lovely post, gives us lots to think about, thanks for those amazingly simple but deep words.

Savannah said...

K Whitney is looking gorgeous these days- just sayin'.

Powered by Blogger.