Monday, July 25, 2011

,

Happy pie n' beer day!

I guess, (and I may have this totally wrong) the non-Mormons in Utah don't like celebrating Pioneer Day, and to spite us they all celebrate PIE and BEER instead. . . so this year, RaVoe thought it would be fun to join them.













 Dad doing pioneer trivia, and then we lit off fireworks.






 A lot of pictures didn't make the cut because they were so blurry, sorry, my bad!
It was a great night of mild fun. Thanks Pioneers for making this night possible!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey i finally made the blog... to bad i look like a goober in that picture. oh well, that what happens when you hammered.

happy pie and beer day everyone!

RaVoe said...

Next year I'm thinking "pie-n-beard" day!!

Whittron said...

sorry I was such a mean drunk.

Sydnie said...

I seriously need to hang out with you more.

Savannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Savannah said...

Um cutest idea ever- I may need to copy this next year, I may just copy everything you do for the rest of my life. :)

Powered by Blogger.