The lack of telling a good story and just plopping up a few pictures instead- is really bugging me.
Maybe because so much has been happening and I feel like I am a bit behind in blogging.
But really when I say "so much" I am talking about all the things my cat does that I think are adorable, and funny and crazy, that I have not yet blogged about. So maybe a part of me is embarrassed of the things I have been filling my time with. Either way know I have been having a great summer, and know that I love my cat, and know that I have strongly debated about turning this blog into a story all about her, mostly for the humor and maybe a little bit (that I would only admit to close friends) to be serious. I tell you- my cat is so great.
But today I put cat blogging off to throw up some pictures of the happenings of the past 24 hours.
Natalie and Matt are moving to Virginia, he got into medical school there so they are packing it up and driving across country never to return, for four years. I find it so thrilling, to be young, newly wed, and moving to the east coast away from family and friends, away from the past and together making a future. . and I hear Virginia is lovely. Isn't the motto "Virginia is for Lovers"? (is that right? where did I get that?)
So it is sad and fun to watch them go. . Last night we did a Gnome dinner with strawberry lemon aid, chicken salad croissants, BLTs on sour dough, Grapes, Cherries, a special pasta salad that we all have loved forever, quinoa, lemon tea cookies, all on cake stands with cloth napkins, and for dessert Riana made beautiful pavlova. . .it was so great to be on the deck with the water running in the ditch behind us, and the twinkly lights, perfect night.
Then we all went boating this morning. .
And I'm sorry but these two boys are so great, and I can't help but post all of these pictures. . .
And here are a few more . .
North Pole and Brad with lasso. . . Riana's hands up in the water behind brad is cracken me up.
This is not a real photo.
I love my friends, I think I've said it thirty-five-trillion times now, but I do. I can't say it enough, I'll miss Mr and Mrs Innes.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think what you meant to say is that it would have been a great night/weekend if Juje had been there.
I'm glad the lemon received some aid.
I'm not glad for all the boy pictures. You're a pervert.
Yes, Juje. . that is true, that what I thought the entire time.
Colin, thanks for pointing out all my blog flaws. You are so good at it.
PS- my mom thinks you are funny.
fun! I'm stealing all these pictures, just a warning. The deck was magical. and we will miss you guys bad. see you in virginia.
how come matt can't stop winking in those last pictures? that was such a good weekend.
Post a Comment