Today while walking the river walk in Provo I found a Space Invader!
I need to go back and take a picture when the lighting is better, the sun was setting and I was mad that I had to use the flash.
I found two of these little guys while I was in Europe, and didn't know what they were until I came home. So I'm beyond stoked to add the third to the collection. Although this Provo space guy does look a bit more like Pac-Man ghost. But I'm still counting him.
(I wish I could remember where exactly I found these, I want to say the top one was in Hungry and the bottom one was in Germany. )
I'd like to meet the people who are plastering these around, I could see them being awesome.
I'd like to meet the people who are plastering these around, I could see them being awesome.
2 comments:
Okay. I have to say that your blog is AWESOME! After hearing your voice the other night, I decided I needed to pop in for a visit. You are officially COOL, McKay. If I see a mosaic-tile space guy in Hurricane, I will call you immediately!
Watch the movie "Exit Through The Gift Shop." There is a nice section about this very thing.
Post a Comment