Sunday, June 19, 2011

Birthday Baby Soccer

Last year the beautiful sport of BABY SOCCER was born, and we will forever be better people.

Max for his birthday arranged a baby soccer tournament. It was a pure success, with 7 teams, matching uniforms, mega phones, announcer, awards ceremony, and a very good looking spray painted field. .

Water 'mellon' break. 

I love this picture, Dewey looks like a chicken. 

Flop


"Andie do you want to use my hair tie?"-Mary "No, I'm ok"-Andie 



I still am blow away at how good Sam was. 


Max also announced the fall world cup tournament, so all of us are pumped up and are determined to come back and win. I'm looking to form a team that mostly consists of anyone but Andie and Whitney, so if you are interested, let me know.

5 comments:

Lolene said...

McKay, so sorry to hear about your grandpa. No matter how old our loved ones are when they die, we always miss them. I still have days of missing my mother like crazy, and she was 90 when she passed on! Feel some love coming through the computer to YOU!!!

Ky said...

I won MVP forward in High school. I might benefit your new team. Or i make a good cheerleader.

Whittron said...

Good times. That picture of Dewey as a chicken is crack'n me up.

maryjane said...

Andy really frosted my cookies (not a good thing) at baby soccer.
1. She wouldn't accept my hair tie
and
2. i caught her running her fingers through dewey's hair.

She needs to back off from my chicken.

McKayJoice said...

Kylee, you are right. You could make a great team player, I'll contact you shortly.

Lolene- you are so wonderful.

Mary- Andie is such a jerk.

Powered by Blogger.