But they all went to good homes. (Thank you KSL)
Sebastien went with a funky tattooed girl to live in the avenues of Salt lake, with her, her boyfriend and a timid yourksire terrier. I envy Sebastien's new life.
Sister Larsen went with a good family friend and her adorable little boys who were debating between a Lizard or a Cat. Grey came by with his mom to pick up the cat, he is the cutest little boy and was just cracken us up after discovering the kittens little claws he would not touch him at all. I have since heard that he has warmed up enough to sit next to the cat. . . . hilarious, what a cute boy. I'm glad they didn't go with the lizard.
Sugar's new owner is a 9 year old girl who had to prove herself for 6 months in order to have her own kitty. After passing the test, for her birthday she was able to pick out a cat. Her, and her mom and brother drove 2 hours from Wyoming because her heart was set on sugar. She told us all about how she has a little place for sugar all ready, and had bought some toys for her.
We are going to miss those little faces, we got quite attached, and that poor mother might be going crazy for another week or two. She is right now crying at the back window.
I went with Riana, Janelle and new friend Alex to see that new Disney documentary- African Cats yesterday, and I have come to conclude that the mother cats never forgets their babies. It is sad that Hyenas, or in this case humans, will come in the night and rip the kittens right out of their care, and they are helpless.
But I am very happy that we found such good homes, I think our kittens will have much better luck with their owners then the Cheetahs did with the Hyenas.
Onward, ever onward.
2 comments:
i already miss them. i can only hope the floods wash in a few more muddy prego cats for the ortons to harbor.
Grey loves his kitty and talks about it constantly, but he still doesn't like the velcro claws.
Post a Comment