I've been visiting the a variety of different salt lake Asian markets, markets I had no idea even existed until working at Mikados, rubbing shoulders with sushi chefs. I think everything those little squinty-eyed people do is amazing. Shopping in the markets is better then clothes shopping, I love it.
I'm going to get real good at this, old school way . . .Then you will all want to be my friends! You'll see!
5 comments:
I already wanted to be your friend but now I want sushi too. Yum.
Mmmmmm....that looks so good.
I'm gonna LOOOOOOVE living with you. I could eat sushi until I burst.
mmmm sushi- didn't you say sushi tasted like you were eating out of the gutter? I knew you would change you mind some day :) I want some now.
Well, I LOVE your cardigan, and also I have been craving Mikado's everyday now.
Post a Comment