![]() |
| Picture stolen from his facebook |
He is a happy music snob who would be the perfect traveling buddy, and a great photographer.
(click for his blog HERE)
Today he came to Provo, and it was a pure joy to hang out with him.
We went to a house show of some of my old Provo friends and afterwards he and I, and my buddy Sheldon, left to scout out a place to eat.
Now back in the day, when I was the Queen of Provo, my friends and I found it fun/hip to eat at the Hospital, Cafe West. It is meant for the Doctors, and Patients and Family of the sick, but it was open to all and one of the few places in Provo that was open at all hours of the night.
So this is where we decided to eat.
Upon driving there I told the two fellas how fun it was to eat there, (hoping they would be as stoked as I was) and I told them I had this memory of there being an Omelet night once a month (except I couldn't say omelet, for some reason I was calling it an "Almond" tonight, weird) and that the guy who made the omelet for you was so rude and would yell at you. . This is a true story, it was our real life Provo Soup Nazi.
Well, surprise, surprise. . .it has been YEARS since I last at this place and tonight was Omelet night!
I was so blown away, it was so great. I was so giddy waiting in line, and so happy to give me two buddies a taste of fun Provo.
And yes, the Omelet Nazi was there, and he told Sheldon to "shut up" and it made my millennium, because Sheldon was being so polite, so funny.
I over heard him telling someone he had been there 17 years. . . Wow, what a life, what an amazing life.
It was a great night, the three of us had a blast. I was happy that my story I was telling in the car came to life, Sheldon was happy that they didn't charge extra for the guacamole and Marcello was happy to be off his flight and gaining his equilibrium back.
I love Provo.
![]() |
| Marcello took this with his phone. |


1 comments:
you are a doll! great hanging last night and please do not bring in a laptop in that snow cave. please.
Post a Comment