Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Mother . . .

She is out of control. . .
She painted out front door pink, then made our phone book into a wreath-

She defaced a Book of Mormon to make another one. . . 

She rips out perfectly good cabinets to replace them with older ones. . .




She keeps Christmas ornaments up year round, and puts pillows on church pews in the kitchen. . 
And she is drawn to bright colors like a moth to the light. . .

And that's not even half of it. . .
I think if she had the computer skills she could have a rock'n decorating blog. . .
With two point five million women, and a few stylish men who would follow it. 
Our home is the nicest one in all Utah Valley. 
We are so lucky to have her. 

5 comments:

Connie de said...

Can I just say WOW? She IS amazing - and someone should be her blogger... you maybe. Could you ask her to make me a wreath out of old sheet music... I have some books she could use.
And good job on the job!

Jenna said...

I LOVE IT. I have so many things I want to ask her.

Whittron said...

A sheet music wreath would be beautiful and perfect for Connie!

I am glad we have mom too, can you imagine if dad decorated?

Connie de said...

You'd probably have a racketball court on every floor.

McKayJoice said...

Connie, RaVoe said she would LOVE to make you a wreath!

Powered by Blogger.