I opened up my facebook to a message from Ricky.
Click here for help to remember who RICKY is.
It made my day! He has such a way with words and letting a girl feel loved. .
I thought I would share, it's not everyday I get love letters. . .
Hi Mckay,
My feelings about you have not changed whatsoever. I still have chosen you as the one to mother my children and or babies. Get it ? I choose you ! Please hurry up and accept my advances before all your eggs dry up and dissapear. I am serious. I do not want you in my life if you are infertile and unable to make babies.
Are you fertile ? Or what ? I hope you are very fertile. Please allow me into your life and lets start my huge family !
Look at my new business venture www.manvsfood.tv
I am weaning myself off of the seed business because I absolutely 100% do not want to raise a family in the marijuana lifestyle. I am temporarily funding my new business franchising ventures with my seed business money. I hope that you understand this.
I am aware and I assume that your family hates my guts. I understand their judgement against me and it is acceptable by me. I would hate me also, if I were them.
I am very pleased to tell you that I have not seen my mother and father in about 1 year. I cut them out of my life because they drink alcohol and they are not productive to society in a positive manner. My parents are very useless and I absolutely do not want them influencing my children/babies with their negative thoughts and negative behaviours. I am currently molding and preparing myself to raise and start a family without them forever.
My parents were and continue to sabotage my mind and poison my soul. They are outta my life forever.
My life is great and I am so happy to wake up every morning to work on my new business ventures. I love it !
I love my new life. The only thing left undone is a wife ! That is you ! But only if you are fertile. I hope you understand this. Do you ?
Lets start making babies. I am very ready for you !
Will you marry me ?
Come back to me !
Regards,
Ricky
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Really? This again?
I'm going to a funeral this Friday. I don't mind going to another if you need me to.
In the words of Jeff Dunham's Walter, "Dumbass!"
Fertile? Please! Seriously...dumbass!!!
44 "I"'s, "My"'s, or "Me"'s, and only 17 "You"'s...a smidge egocentric if I may say so, and I should know!
"Are you still fertile?" Smooth...very smooth!
So so so so so so CREPPY! Please oh please make your blog private!
"I hope you understand this. do you?"
"are you fertile? or what?"
my favorite lines, he is such a charmer! A girl dreams of getting letters like this.
I think I am going to be sick!
This is from a guy who is selling and distributing marijuana seeds, cocaine seeds (and his site has a guide to snorting cocaine), and a ridiculous amount of food.
Oh what a winner!
Ricky Tavares
Suite 306
90 Centennial Parkway North
Hamilton, Ontario
L8E 1H7
Canada
905-515-4307 FREE delivery !
http://www.manvsfood.tv/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/5pounderBite.jpg.w300h246.jpg
Hope that worked.
Winner...real winner!
Just thought if you wanted to provide a thought or two for him!
Aaahhhh.... McKay, this is so creepy! If you do go private, don't leave me behind. It makes my day when you have a new post for me to read. :)
Mckay it sounds like all you have to do is make it clear that you are not fertile. He will leave you alone when you tell him about your ovaries being removed. Nope she's not fertile at all. Move on please creepy man.
Oh man, believe me when I say the man is harmless, and this really is more funny then anything.
It would take a lot more for my blog to go privet.
I just find the entire thing SO funny.
You are right Savannah, I did have my ovaries removed, how did you know?
There you are, not fertile, problem solved.
This is so funny & creepy at the same time. Okay the first post about him was super creepy & scary. This is more on the funny side, maybe because he's a great writer, that makes it funny haha. But he really does need to give it a rest, how old is he?
Crazy Rick. Maybe you should just accept. That is sad that he thinks his parents are useless and poisoning his mind. I loved his dad!
Yet again an funny post and watte letter !!
so meaningful and so meaningless at the same time .
I pity this man Mckay .. any news about him.. any further posts about him.. pls pls pls post the link as a reply to this comment.. I would love to read them all and know more about his imaginary wives and children . :) :P
Post a Comment