Monday, March 21, 2011

Don't be a drag, just be a queen. .

I went bowling at BYU tonight. 
The song "Born This Way" from Gaga played twice, I saw people dancing. 

A Gay pride song in full swing on the Zoobie campus. . Is this funny to anyone else? I was loving it.


And yes, I have a cape on.
And yes, I asked the guy who took the picture if he was good at taking pictures. . . he lied.

5 comments:

Sydnie said...

I think that is way funny. They'd be appauled if they knew.

Love the blog update! Also, you have over 1,000 followers?! So cool!

Ky said...

I GAVE YOU THAT CAPE! I feel honored your wearing it. And why are you cooler than everyone else in that photo?

vanessa said...

I really, really just heard this song for the first time today...so it's a little funny that you posted about it. The whole time I was wondering in my head, is this a gay song? So, thanks for clarifying. If I ever have a question about life, I'll just check your blog.

McKayJoice said...

Kylee, The cape is one of the top ten gifts I've ever received in my life.
Vanessa- I'm glad I can keep you up to date, I'll try hard to keep it coming.

Savannah said...

Love the new blog layout- this is what I want mine to look like- I need larger than life pictures like yours. Nice cape.

Powered by Blogger.