Monday, February 28, 2011

Way down south in DIXIE

The Hurricane gals sure do know what they are talking about when they brag up their red rock mountains. 
There really is nothing more beautiful then the blue sky with the red rock, and I appreciate it more now then I ever have. 





Thanks to Aunt Connie who let us play at her new place for the week, it was a great step away from the snow. And thanks to whoever for whatever reason posted this man's picture on a pole in Vegas, it was a good end to the day of shopping.

3 comments:

Ky said...

Uh, Mckay. You were in Thailand at the time, but that guy on that picture is a killer. He shot a bunch of random people in Arizona in December for no reason.

That picture is not a good picture.

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure that is the kid that shot that politician at the rally in Arizona... Kinda creepy.

McKayJoice said...

What? are you guys being serious?

Powered by Blogger.