Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A last look at Cambodia. .

There are so many reasons to return here someday. One of them is to bring a good camera, maybe learn how to use it a little, and take some decent pictures. I haven't been happy with a lot of my pictures, so I give up on taking them.

Whenever I get home, I will make a slide show party, serve fresh fruit, and tell you what I remember about the pictures. But for now here are a few I took about a week or two ago. On our arrival to Siem Reap Cambodia. . . . .








Grapefruit
 






 I wish I could attach smells to this blog as well as pictures.
I also wish I could get a hold of a nice kayak to sail down that river that passes all the houses, take like three days to see the town by river. . . that would be cool.

2 comments:

Heather said...

amazing! That looks like a photographers heaven! Nice pictures. Im so glad you get to experience these things!

RaVoe said...

What is in all of those white bags?

Powered by Blogger.