After four different buses,16hours, I have arrived in Laos.
(no one pronounces the 'S' . . .just so you know.)
Nothing thrills me more then another country's stamp in my passport, new money and language.
I woke up on the buss to see these incredible dark, mystical mountains, covered in jungle, and it took my breath away. I keep thinking that I will see a panda bear.
Tonight I'm having dinner at the river with a new friend, right before sunset.
I'm thrilled to be here.
But I have to admit, I miss Andie a bit.
| This is from my bedroom window. |
4 comments:
I bet twenty bucks you come home with a baby panda.
Those rocks are so beautiful! And such beautiful colors...
That place is awesome! Keep blogging so we know you have not been kidnapped- Im really worried about this for some reason. :)
If i see a panda, I'm bringing him home I don't care what customs says.
Post a Comment