It is a choice of the lesser of three evils. . My shower today had a used feminine product in the corner, an immensely large hair ball right out side the door and the entire room was most, and smelled of dog/blood/sewage (I don't even want to go in to what the other bathrooms were like)
Dorm life is wonderful, Miss 4&6 are traveling together, they are from Switzerland and they think I'm funny.
Mr. 1 is an Asian man, I don't know why he is in the dorms he seems to have a lot of money, his locker is full of electronics, and he sits very proper on his bed e-mailing and googleing and when it is time for bed he sleeps on his back like he is dead. Number 10 is a snorer, and boy he can get loud. He must have some sort of problem there because whenever he goes to the bathroom there are these terrible noises of him hacking up looggies. . he doesn't say much.
| Ours is the blue building |
18 is the sweetest girl from Spain, she is a foreign exchanged student who has complete her studies and is now traveling a bit before she goes home. This morning she was convinced she had bed bugs and she is asking to switch bunks today.
Mr 16 has made it very clear to us all that he is NOT traveling, that this is his life, moving around from place to place making friends and seeing the world, he has no home, no family that he likes, and he has taken the time to get to know almost everyone in the dorm. . at night most of us go out to the balcony and he chats our ears off as he smokes an entire pack. He is the glue.
7 and 9 are brothers, they didn't say so but you can tell just by looking at them and they are nice to look at. One of them has an i-home thing and is constantly playing music, mostly beetles songs, and usually number 16 is singing along.
15 is a lone traveler, so is 2, and they wake up early and keep to themselves.
Then Mr13 and I went for dinner the other night, he is from Australia, and he is wonderful.
I have a little dorm family, and they come from all over the world and everyone gets ready for bed and then just hangs out on the balcony and smokes and talks and watches the street below, it is so wonderful, there is a lot of 'loud American' jokes, and I have done real well to hold my ground.
I also cut my heel open real good on the dorm stairs, it is a joke how they like you to take off your shoes in this scary place. . because then you cut open your foot and bleed all over the floor as you check your e-mail.
The cut was quite bad, but 16 had some goss, so I'm doing better. Still just loveing Laos.
| Hangs right by my bed, so comforting |
2 comments:
Do you need someone to send some shoes from the U.S.? I expect to see a picture of MR 13 in your next post.
Yes, I want to see Mr 13 also!
Post a Comment