Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday market


Just imagine the biggest farmers market you can, with the coolest Asain things for sale, with the Jungle trees all around you, with food so amazing you could cry.

Now just imagine all of it cheep, so so cheap that you could have anything you want.

Andie and I couldn't handle ourselves today, we were in heaven, at one point I said to her, "should we just take a moment to stop and cry?"

We got some wicked cool stuff. I wish I wasn't backpacking, because we want to keep it light. . .
But we got some wicked cool small stuff. .. . and food, food so good I felt like a higher power had a hand in it's creation. . . beautiful.

Currently the city is on fire, and sky lanterns are once again everywhere in the night sky. . .  and Andie and I are headed to the river to let our little flower boats go that we sat and made today with some friends we have made at the hostel.

. . . . So much to say, so little time to blog.

2 comments:

Whittron said...

get the pictures loaded already! What are we paying you for?

(doodle, I got the pictures you sent - but couldn't get the vertical ones to not be horizontal, so I didn't add those. I'll try again later.)

McKayJoice said...

Thanks so much whit, I have so many pictures you all need to see!

I'm working on it. Thanks for the help.

Powered by Blogger.