Thursday, November 18, 2010

One night in Bangkok.


We made it, ah! it is such a joke right now that I'm in Bangkok. Andie and I walked right off our fights right into each other, it was so perfect.

We have been 19 hours in the air and 7 hours in airports and counting, it has been a long day and we are now waiting to get on our train in about 3 hours that will take us up to Chang Mai.

While on the plane I took out my dot-to-dot birthday present and started to connect the dots, and the old little Asian woman next to me took out her camera and took a picture of me, flash and all with no warning.
She really liked me.

Andie just said and I quote "I wish I had a wheely backpack" as she loaded hers onto her back.
She is really cramping my style.

Wish I could write more, I'm going to need a bigger journal.

7 comments:

the Ortons 9 said...

Woot! Woot!

Savannah said...

I am so excited for you! And for me, that I can some grade A entertainment for the next few months. Don't let me down. And please don't get kidnapped and become addicted to drugs and sell your body for money . . . that just would not be cool. Be safe!!

Juje said...

Wheely backpack? That's a really bad quality to have in a traveling partner.

-Juje and Hay

P.S. Good job on getting there and stuff. And happy birthday soon. And please don't get R-ed (can't say it enough). And... that's all.

Bye.

RaVoe said...

Wheely backpack!!! How can a soon to be 18 year old on a cool adventure in South East Asia become so uncool so fast!

I am so grateful that you made it there safe and that Andie found her way to Bangkok from Shanghi.

I love you!!

Sydnie said...

Your blog stats are going to be through the roof because I'll be checking for an update about once an hour. So excited for you. Take lots of pictures.

Whittron said...

nice toms. nice shirt. are you making any friends?

Whittron said...

also, can't believe mom called andie out on not being cool. ya like that andie??? dropout.

Powered by Blogger.