So thank you to the crazy funny people who got mad at me for going private, I found that even when 2 people comment, I have a lot more then 2 reading.
And you are welcome, for giving to you the skip in your step, the twinkle in your eye, the go in your go-gurt.
Now, after getting that out of the way-
I would like to introduce you My human highlight, (this is a part one of an infinite part series to be on my blog) Mr John Diaz.
I'm not sure where he is from or where he is going, what his ethnicity is or even how old he is. He is in my home ward, he is another sunday school teacher, a Lakers fan who has hilarious theories as to why girls don't date him.Max and I were at the ward activity when John approaches us with his phone up at his ear, covering the phone he says "hey, I got the sister missionaries on the phone" then smiles at Max and me.
"they think I'm an investigator" Max looks at me and we both share a confused look.
John gets back on the phone "yeah, so are you guys Jesus people?" . . . John walks away from us talking on the phone. Max and I bust up laughing max says "is he being serious?"
Today at church I sat there talking to Whitney right as the meeting was starting and said to Whitney "I wish John was here" she replys "yeah, he is never here." . . we both turn to look over our left shoulder to see John Deiaz walk in with his sharp suite on and take a seat two rows behind us, so smooth. Whitney gasps, and we both start laughing.
As the meeting continues Whitney gets a tap on the shoulder and Brett passes Whitney John's ipad.
So confused Whitney takes the pad and notices that John has made a little power point presentation for Whitney telling her- that he has just found out from facebook that it was Whitney's birthday, so, happy birthday.
Oh, man that guy is so freaking funny. A power point?
Then (every time I'm around this guy there is a new story) we make our way to Sunday school, I'm teaching
and both of John's comments were quoting Kayne West
one being "the hustlers, killers murders, drug dealers even the stripers, Jesus walks with them" keeping a straight face through the whole thing. . . .
It is just funny to me, maybe no one else.
He told me to forget Thailand and go with him to Philly, and New York and Chi-city. The thought of being in inner city Philly with Diaz kills me, it would be so comical.
So John is My Human Highlight, and he is coming to my house to play cards in 2 hours.
4 comments:
jon diaz is a legend...and he knows it.
I'm so excited for more Human Highlights.
I am gonna comment on all your post because I am so happy to be reading your blog again... so happy.
Post a Comment