Sunday, September 5, 2010

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I was under the impression that the games only went to 100 and then you started a new game... I think your win is now contested, so under international NURTS scoring regulations your win is now void.

Heather said...

NICE! Good to see no one was negative. You blew everyone out of the water. Isn't it fun kicking everyone's butts? We love nerts!

Connie de said...

Is 1 a bad score...?

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Geez Sara!

Whittron said...

it was a fluke, people. this isn't what the score board usually looks like.

McKayJoice said...

Andy I think you are talking about hearts.

And yeah, I don't know what got into Sara. Maybe is was her upbringing, a lack of good card games in the home as a child.

Connie de said...

We read scriptures instead.

McKayJoice said...

Oh man, Connie! funny and true. Funny and true.

Whittron said...

I demand to play again to redeem myself!

McKayJoice said...

I'm not scared.

Powered by Blogger.