Something about that red rock that gets into the people's blood and makes them crazy awesome redneck people.
One of the things that makes me sad about Natalie getting married is that there will be no more parties with Mama Joe and Family. . . I feel right at home with this crazy family, parties in that house never disappointed, or ended before midnight.
The best part of the wedding was the dance. The family had choreographed a dance for the wedding party to preform, in the middle of the reception when the guests where lest expecting it.
I heard that a video will be posted soon, I hope so because it felt wicked cool doing it, I bet it looked even cooler. . . I couldn't stop laughing during the rehearsal the night before, and then to preform with all Nat's sisters and brothers and brother-in-laws dancing, it was so great! It was such a great wedding reception, such a party. It is great to see Natalie and Matt together, they will rock at marriage.
Late night hikes, mason jars hung in the trees, guitar sing-a-longs, hanging out with the Giffords, Rav getting thirsty, street signs almost pulling me over, dancing in the cupcake store, meeting Bear, having a house all to our selfs, paper cups, grubby morning at the bear paw and then just to be inside the St George temple for the first time, sitting next to Chelsea watching Natalie get married. It was a wonderful weekend. Just a shout out again for how much I love the good things in life, Dancing, Temples, and Solid Friends. Things money can't buy.
4 comments:
McKay you are absolutely beautiful!!
Thanks Mom.
McKay, I agree with your mom!
ah shucks.
Post a Comment