Posted by McKayJoice on 2:47 PM with 11 comments Tuesday Big Macs on the deck with Don Diddler. . . . . Diddlers are people too Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
11 comments:
Omg. Nate is killing me in that top picture.
Also, there is a mom lady sleeping in your old room right now. It's weird.
don diddler ate 4 big macs this night.
Do the math, thats 6 all beef patties.
I mean, 8. . . thats 8.
Max looks like he's going to kill someone.
A MOM LADY? what does that mean? who let her in? oh no. I knew I got out of that room just in time.
weird.
才華在逆境中展現,在順境中被掩藏。............................................................
I agree with 家唐銘
才華在逆境中展現,在順境中被掩
Bring it ON!!!!
(who taught you to do math?)
So sick of the Chinese commenting on my blog!
How do I make it stop?!
I'm afraid that there is no stopping the Chinese!
Very good article, well written and very thought out.
Post a Comment