Monday, August 2, 2010

Squaw Peak

I loaded up the old folks today and took them to squaw peak only to look at the view for about five minnuets and take some overexposed pictures and head home. Grandpa spotted a squirrel with the tail of a lizard. (Grandpa and ONLY Grandpa spotted it)

It can be such a adventure to be with them. . . . oh, look at grandpa! With his cane in the back seat. and Grandma's crazy hair. so great.

Grandpa "Don Tregaskis would never drive on a road like this"
Grandma "What?"
Grandpa "Don Tregaskis would NEVER drive on a road like this"
Grandma "I think he probably would"
Grandpa "He wouldn't either!"
. . Grandma rolls her eyes

Sometimes it is better to split them up.

5 comments:

Connie de said...

Are we paying you enough for this? We can't be.

The Hidden Door said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

haha oh McKay, I love your posts, especially when your grandparents are involved. They are so much fun.

Riana Grace said...

I probably appreciate old people posts more than anyone else. Just saying...

Whittron said...

Grandma's hair is sooo wild! Why didn't you comb it for her?

Powered by Blogger.