Sunday, July 25, 2010

"I am really weird tonight"

(Just posting this so John can be proud of Hayley for making the blog.) 
Look at this deck. Just look at it! almost too good to be true, almost too magic to believe it is real.
That deck is the best thing about our house, our family and summer. And it always seems to attract great people.  Max made some dang good food, and made Willy cut the watermelon. 
I mostly found myself watching Andie watch Willy, he can get her laughing so easy, it is so funny to me.
Happy Pioneer Day, whatever that means, celebrating when they came into the Salt Lake Valley right?
Right. 
God bless Utah. 

3 comments:

Nathan Evans said...

This looks like a really good evening. Blast my job.

Savannah said...

I love the lights- I want some.
& what pretty people! I want some of those too. :)

Hayley said...

thanks for helping my dad be proud of me finally. i couldn't have done it without you

Powered by Blogger.