Saturday, June 12, 2010

Wild flowers





I love when the wild flowers bloom up the canyon. And I have to admit that I'm quite homesick for Logan canyon, Toney's Grove never lets you down for some great wild flowers. 
But today I rekindled a love for AF canyon. . . it is getting quite busy, but it is still wonderful.

I just love my little camera and the amazing shots it can take, I didn't touch up these pictures one bit.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

AF canyon is best. Did you move back home?

McKayJoice said...

Yep good ol' highland. hung out with our mutual friend Eric tonight. Maybe we should play sometime.

Whittron said...

mckay, who took that last picture? uintah?

hey, I saw prince of persia tonight.... OHMAGOSH!!!! I might see it again tomorrow night. loved it!!!

Miss Gabe said...

McKay, what the what?!!? You found me little old blog and now I found your little old blog, so presh.

I enjoy chocolate cake, since I'm assuming you wanted to know for future surprises you'll leave on my AF porch.

P.S. Stink Pot, my house, tonight, 9pm... might just be me and you, but fun nonetheless.

Savannah said...

This is really a cute picture of you. Cute. Cute. Cute. INVU4URAQT (insert sign for PI here)

Powered by Blogger.