One of the things I love about San Fransisco is the smells, I feel like you could blind fold me and secretly take me there and by the smell alone I could tell you where I am.
The salty air, the fish, the food, the people, the cars, the gays.
Breathe it in, love it, embrace it.
It was such a chill day because the both of us had been there quite a few times so there was no rush in hitting up the touristy spots and seeing it all, we mostly just walked around and talked to anyone who would talk to us. And I'm so glad we did, we met a handful of great people. Then sat and ate clam chowder and crab by this guy playing the saxophone.
(Our sad attempt to get a shot of the bridge, can you see it?)
5 comments:
Was this just another "quick day trip?" You are right San Fran is great. Could you express that to Ryan for me?
PS who is this fella you are having all these amazing adventures with?
Wha? TME.
I was just thinking about how you haven't blogged in a while. I missed it... and your misspellings, ha ha! Glad it was fun! Looks like a blast!
Oh no, the misspellings? . . what did I do, oh dear.
Juje- I came by the house yesterday, I wanted to chat at you.
And I saw you in your car on main street and stuck my head clear out the window to smile at you.
Rhi- Does Ryan not like San Fran? what the heck? And his name is Keenan, a Logan friend.
I bet you wished you lived in Cali. I know some people who do.
Post a Comment