Saturday, June 26, 2010

Go go gadget flow.

While jumping from my tube to other teams tube to bear hug one of their team members in hopes to rip him off his tube, my swim suite bottom flew off and got stuck around my knees. . . . I had to let go.
Good thing I got a cute butt. 
Summer is here! 
Favorite things today-
Putting on a wet swim suite because it didn't have time to fully dry from the last time I went boating.
Sunburned skin, that is peeling from the last sunburn.
Perma-smiles
Whitney faking throwing up

Most hated things of the day-
Sleeping on a kitchen floor.
Waking to the voice of Purdy
M&Ms for breakfast, it seemed like such a good idea.
"Fishing boy" and "Barefoot boy"
The Utah weather is brilliant right now, the colors are so vivid from the spring rain, I love it. . and that sun peeking through over our cabin. . . gold. God bless Utah. 

1 comments:

Whittron said...

eating all those packaging peanuts seemed like a good idea too, till I got kicked in the gut. stupid barefoot boy.

Powered by Blogger.