Ha ha! They sure look housewives back in the 70's. And I mean that in the most positive way, McKayJoice. Wigs are awesome for costumes, right? My niece uses my wife's synthetic wigs for plays and stuff. I love how she gets creative with the fake hair.
6 comments:
Oh my...how very...um..."mature" they look!
This is what happens when I leave my girls unsupervised for the day.
it's true, I'm still under parent supervision, 24/7.
As comments go...Chinese...and odd. Glad I can translate easily enough and not really getting the relavance though
Thanks for reading my blog! And for finally commenting! Love the wigs by the way
Ha ha! They sure look housewives back in the 70's. And I mean that in the most positive way, McKayJoice. Wigs are awesome for costumes, right? My niece uses my wife's synthetic wigs for plays and stuff. I love how she gets creative with the fake hair.
Post a Comment