"Once a person has been in contact with a gnome there life will be altered, their understanding of the woodland creatures increases, their love for mother nature grows and that individual will never be the same"-David Bowie
I feel like I have to leave now after the perfect way the night ended. . the perfect weather, my perfect friends.
I feel like I know some of the cream of the crop, most wonderful people. I feel so lucky that people love me the way they do, that I can be completely myself and people think I'm great. I wish I could give a personal shout out to everybody. You know who you are.
And in the end I can't help but think about the beginning. When I was just a young buck coming up to Logan 2 years ago, looking for an adventure, expecting to find love, excited and alive. I had just bought Freddie Mercury's solo album and was loving the song "living on my own" (1984 radio mix, very nice) and so I have been listening to it today and just thinking about how good Logan has been for me, for my soul.
Just impossible to think about posting the best memories or my favorite pictures, cause there is just too many.
(I would say this blog is moderately fair job at capturing the life I have had here Like THIS post or THIS one, or even THIS, THIS, THIS and THIS just to pick a few)
"I hate goodbyes!" -Lloyd Christmas
5 comments:
I don't believe that is a real david bowie quote.
Oh my gosh... I forgot about that bird! What a funny/terrifying day that was! I'll always remember that phone call.
...and cutler... priceless.
We're gonna miss you!
Great post. I hate losing Logan-ers. I really do.
I laughed a lot in this post. Loved the Mooch's video. Loved the bird funeral - very funny. Loved "gawackamolly." Love the Bluebird.
Come stay at my place. Anytime. Any. Time.
you picked some great memories to post. I forgot about some of them, such great times. we will miss you very much. just don't forget us: once a gnome, always a gnome.
sad. i got weirdly choked up reading this. summer won't be the same without you and rav. i kinda feel like we're losing two roommates, and i'll miss you both
Post a Comment