I have come to the realization that the hike with Unita and Whitney today might just be the highlight of my week.
I mean there is nothing wrong with that, we had a great time- the flowers where out, Whitney is funny and we smelled like dog foam after.
But in slow moving Highland, there is not a ton going on.
WHOOAH! hold up!
I feel somewhat obligated to post things of this nature when living at home, not that I'm not happy for her, be because I am. It is just that I roll my eyes at what a family life I am in now days. I've haven't been here for even a week and I feel like I have sunk back into the roll as the bratty daughter/sister. . . . Whitney and I were climbing into bed the other night (in our wicked cool double queen beds) and she looked at me and said "I don't want to have a roommate anymore" . . . then we climbed into bed without another word spoken and fell asleep. . . (I letting out slight quiet sobs)
"I'm going slightly mad. . . . ." -Queen
4 comments:
Ah- good old Highland. I really love the Walmart there- I thought I would hate it but they got me again. Where is this dog from?? Who's dog is this? Has your family had a dog this entire time and I didn't even realize?
Thank you for taking Uinta out. I miss her like crazy and its only been 2 days. Every time that I go out to my truck I expect her to be there. Anyways, she looks more like an eel or some type of sea monster in this photo than a shepherd. Tell her I love her and give her a bone from my pantry.
I give her the message, she is such a great dog, with wonderful trail etiquette it is amazing, we love her.
Savanah- Nate's dog. . RaVoe would never allow it.
I giver her bone.
Post a Comment