Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Faster then a Speeding bullet

I watched my new neighbor Andy catch a speeding bullet when I attempted to shoot him yesterday from across the street, with my new Colt Airsoft Pistol. 

Once while vacationing in Minnesota I watched a man chase away a bear and I thought that was the most manly sight I had ever seen, and yesterday, Andy catching that bullet- was a very close second. 
Too bad I'm not hanging around Logan Andy would be my new best friend. 

8 comments:

the Ortons 9 said...

How did he catch it?
In his Ear?
WE WANT SPECIFICS!!
It does make a difference.

McKayJoice said...

In his hand Dad, his hand! just like you would catch a ball it was 100% intentional, he saw me shoot. . and had his eye on the bullet and caught it!

the Ortons 9 said...

He needs to catch it in his mouth, You need to shoot it straight up.
Then I would be impressed.
But not for just his hand - unless it bled. Did it Bleed?

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Matt you're sort of crazy

the Ortons 9 said...

who in the world is 嘉玲嘉玲?

and am I being compared to a flower or perfume?

McKayJoice said...

I hate those, why are they on MY blog?

I'll tell him to catch it in his mouth next time.

Marianne said...

now I know what to get my husband for his birthday. i might even get a matching on for myself. thanks mckay. you're the bomb.

McKayJoice said...

Yeah, Marianne, I am loving my life with my air-soft gun. . I highly recommend it- he would love it.

Powered by Blogger.