Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Slosh, Posh, and Bigosh.

Books of yesterday, Hastings, Old Main hill and building, Library, Institute, Spectrum, Hub, Creepy BNR elevator, On the student radio, Meeting Tyler Tolsen, Free Aggie ice cream, Gossners Cheese factory, Fair grounds, Cafe Sabor, Public pool, houses on main street, Fashion Box 4 you, Cafe rio taco Tuesday, Aggie's Cinnamon rolls, Shuttle bus to campus, FHE at brother Maluff's, Big air rails in the quad, The true Aggie A, Big Blue (statue and mascot), Aggie book store, and the Island market. . . . . All in 48 hours.  



Look at their faces, (best picture I got of them, shoot) with that Aggie ice cream standing in the spectrum. It just does my heart good to spread the Aggie love, the Logan love. These girls won't be able to wait until fall to come back and start school. I think I even sucked Andie into thinking she wants to come when she is done with highschool. Go Aggies. 

5 comments:

Whittron said...

kimmie looks unsure still.

Sydnie said...

I love this post. I love ALL of those places. One day this summer (since it'll probably be my last) I want to hit up a whole list of places. It's quite a long list. If you're here, you should come with me.

McKayJoice said...

I'm with you syd. . it would be great.

Brett Z said...

can i come along as well? i mean this will be my last summer as well...please?

McKayJoice said...

Yeah ok brett, but you gotta contribute something. . Like tell funny jokes or know a back route to somewhere so we get there faster.

Powered by Blogger.