Friday, April 23, 2010

Scatter tonight.

With little effort I can just mass text the two words "Scatter Tonight" And they all know. . .  They know the time, the place and they, (In the words of Kimball Burton) "come a running"

I have started a revolution, a scatter revolution. My roommates and Collin Rothey will roll their eyes and tell you that I am the boss of all the games, and that I make games up that only I can win. While this is only partially true, you have to admit, Logan, I have done a fine job with Scatterball. It is my favorite sport to watch and play.

Matt Spencer told me one night, and Sydnie agreed- that they will take scatterball with them wherever they go. 
Just does my heart good, that I have given them this love. 

Tonights favorite shot: two balls from opposite ends on the court at the exact same time slam into Kimball's head/face. . . so funny. 


It was a goodnight. I wish you all knew how exciting these nights are. . Everyone is good at the game and adds so much to the sport, Kellen's split jumps, Kade's ducks, Syd bare feet madness, Maren's solid catches, Kimball's intense risks, Skyler's sticky hands,  Tim's face shots, Rhodes ability to hide the ball and slow the game. . . . (just kidding rhodes) . . . we have quite the party. And we sure as hell beat out the dodge ball games that go on at the Aztec church.
Tonight was such a good group. . . . The few, the proud, the Scatterballers. 

5 comments:

Riana Grace said...

is that chelsea gazing into matts eyes? what is she doing home from brasil?!

Nat said...

oh riana that is so funny. such a great comment. how is the eye? I hope you get to wear a patch. anyway....mckay I wish you could watch my elementary kids play. we used to play in after school club all the time and they were so great at it. you would love to watch them.

Sydnie said...

I have so much to say after reading this. I don't even know where to begin. I'll just say this...

I love, love, love this post AND this game.

Eric Petey said...

I hate, hate, hate the fact that I have NEVER played this stupid game! I want in- I'll do what ever I have to, just let me play... just once.

Miss McKay said...

STUPID? well, that is one reason why you never have played. . you don't understand how great it is. . . Eric, it is simple- just come.

Nat- I can only imagine, I would love to play with kids.

Powered by Blogger.